Samsung UN40C6300 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV (Black) - In Stock One Day FREE Shipping

This TV blew me away when I first set it up (no tweaking). I turned on some random nature show (high def of course) and it nearly looked 3D. The color, clarity, and contrast were outstanding. And with my PS3/blue ray player movies have that theater like quality. Watching Avatar was actually better than the theater!! The only issue is the sound. However, if you are getting a TV like this you should be hooking it to surround sound! 

The most incredible picture I have ever seen, with high definition fios cable and blu ray dvd as the sources. What is most remarkable about the picture on this TV is the night shots. Blacks are perfect. This TV is also very versatle, being able to connect with a computer via hdmi-dvi or by a wireless network along with 3 other hdmi connections, optical sound and components. My only complaint is with the speakers, which are necessarily small due the the 1" thickness of this TV and its small border. However, that is the trade off for such a thin tv. 

This TV has the clearest most detailed picture of any TV I have ever seen. The HD is amazing. The speakers are average as everyone says. Mine is about 1 month old and the picture dims unexplainably some time...probably some power saving mode I dont know about yet..Anyway - great TV - highly recommend it!!! 

This is a great LED TV for the price. I was thinking about buying a LED TV as a replacement to my old LN630 and my budget was around 1000. So I didn't go for any high-end Samsung models. I am glad that I found this TV and bought this. The picture is crystal clear. It is working really well with my PS3 and Wii, and so far I don't have any issues.
If you are not looking for 3D capabilities, I would highly recommend this TV.